Subject: EU-PROMENS offers capacity building for Mental Health professionals
From: Königstein, Heiko Fabian <[email-masked]>
To: "Borodinov-Ganev, Galin" <[email-masked]>, "Lagattolla, Fosca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 14:19:28 +0300

Dear mental health sector representatives,

we are reaching out to you with the request to distribute information
about EU-PROMENS among the mental health workforce in your country.
Psychiatrists, psychologists, educators, social workers, prison workers
and other mental health professionals have the opportunity to participate
in capacity building activities funded by the European Union.

EU-PROMENS is a capacity-building programme designed to strengthen mental
health support across Europe according to
<https://commission.europa.eu/strategy-and-policy/priorities-2019-2024/pro
moting-our-european-way-life/european-health-union/comprehensive-approach-
mental-health_en> the EC comprehensive approach to mental health. Through
this initiative we aim to enhance the skills of the workforce in
psychosocial care in community settings. Please download the project
factsheet in your language
<https://gfa365.sharepoint.com/:f:/s/HaDEA_Mental_Health/EhOFv0Qok75PohGWk
Arz3lAB6FW-R_EnnUc2e5wYbc1NWQ?e=LGMcLi> here.

By developing a multidisciplinary training program and an exchange program
for professionals, we are creating a blueprint for a comprehensive
approach to mental health. We are funding 3600 participants for a training
programme and 900 participants for a European exchange programme!

You can find more information and a subscription form on the EU-PROMENS
event page at  <https://eu-promens.eu/eu-promens/pages/events>
https://eu-promens.eu/eu-promens/pages/events. Registration to the first
international exchange visits will open soon. By subscribing to the event
updates on our website, interested participants will hear first-hand how
and when to register for the events!

Thank you for your support! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Heiko Königstein

Tom Zuljevic-Salamon

Janine de Zeeuw

And the entire team of EU-PROMENS

Mit freundlichen Grüßen · Kind regards

Heiko Königstein

Deputy Project Manager

EU-PROMENS

 <https://eu-promens.eu/eu-promens> eu-promens.eu

Mobile: +49 151 62556765

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

European PROgramme for Mental health Exchanges, Networking and Skills
<mailto:[email-masked]>